YAOiFEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested to come but not sure about it at the same time

2 posters

Go down

Interested to come but not sure about it at the same time Empty Interested to come but not sure about it at the same time

Post by catboyj Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:48 am

I've been to a few convention so far and I heard for the first time about Yaoifest. I know what yaoi is all about but I am not really into it, I've been wondering if going to Yaoifest is a good idea if I want some fun and such, I also was wondering if there would be a schedule coming up in the coming days. Could anyone help me with these questions please?
catboyj

Back to top Go down

Interested to come but not sure about it at the same time Empty Re: Interested to come but not sure about it at the same time

Post by Admin Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Everyone is welcome to attend, there are some others who are coming to the event out of curiosity, and to cosplay and gather.

There may be a schedule posted before the event.

Be aware that most of our events and shows are all based around the theme of Yaoi, so if you don't want to come for that, you can always come for the dealers room, and after that it is up to you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://yaoifest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Interested to come but not sure about it at the same time Empty Re: Interested to come but not sure about it at the same time

Post by catboyj Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks a lot for the reply and the information, I'll definitely come take a look! Thanks again!
catboyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:59 pm

You are most welcome, thanks for your interest!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://yaoifest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum